Organizers: CNR-CME, OMV Petrom
Organizers:UPG Ploiesti, Romgaz
Event manager: Prof. dr. ing. Niculae N. ANTONESCU, Consilier CNR-CME şi Mădălin APOSTOL, OMV Petrom
SUBJECTS OF INTEREST
– The current and prospective situation regarding the national reserves of natural gas, onshore and offshore, including the stage of their exploration and exploitation work.
– The strategic importance of natural gas for the national energy system, their share in the energy balance at current and future levels, respectively during the transition period.
– Use of liquefied gases and possibly biogas.
– Increasing the energy efficiency of natural gas, using modern technologies, including digital ones for rigorous control, optimizing processes, increasing efficiency and operational safety and reducing CO2 emissions.
– The prospect of using hydrogen instead of fossil fuels.
– National, EU and international legislation on natural gas exploration, exploitation and use.
– The measures, current and future, taken by national decision-makers, producers and market operators for natural gas, as well as by energy producers and consumers in the country, in the context of those in the EU respectively worldwide.
– Other aspects regarding natural gas such as: resources and sources for supply, transport including import and interconnections between countries in the region, natural gas market, economic, legal, environmental aspects and so on.