Organizers: CNR-CME, Siemens
The energy transition is also accompanied by extensive restructuring of electricity distribution systems in particular, which must focus on efficient solutions for connecting distributed generation sources, micro-networks, and energy communities. The conditions related to the increase of the energy efficiency in the distribution networks require the wide implementation of the digitization, the systems of energy storage, the smart meters, the promotion of the flexible users, the adoption of new network structures for the power of the users.
• Highlighting the current state of implementation of new technologies in the distribution operators’ facilities.
• Promoting new technologies in distribution systems.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
• New network structures in distribution systems;
• Digitization of distribution systems;
• Electricity storage as a means of reducing energy losses in the grid;
• Flexible user management;
• Power supply charging points for electric vehicles
• Solutions for the promotion of new technologies.
• Forecast of electricity needs in future distribution systems.
• New services of distribution operators.
13 April 2020
7 May 2020
12-13 May 2020