Organizers: CNR-CME, Electrica S.A. by Electrica Serv
Event organized by:
Energy will play a key role in the development of society, and its distribution to high quality parameters and intelligent use of energy are important for sustainable development.
Technological advances with process digitization, development of modern communication systems and development of IT platforms ensure the possibility of controlling energy transfer over large areas, adopting effective measures to ensure the resilience of the electricity distribution sector, ensuring customer satisfaction and efficient metering of services.
The past shows us where we came from and who our forerunners were. The future is digital and we must be well prepared for sustainable development. This is happening in the Present.
Increasing the performance of the energy sector requires, first of all, the acquisition and implementation of new process technologies, new organization systems and increasing the requirements for its own performance. Special attention must be paid to the training of staff to meet these requirements.
• Highlighting the main aspects learned from the activities carried out in the past, included in the National Technical Museum “Dimitrie Leonida”;
• Presentation of the main directions for the intelligent development of the electricity field in the future;
SUBJECTS OF INTEREST
• The experience of operators in the energy sector in providing high-performance distribution services offered to end users;
• The new role of Distribution System Operator (DSO), which will be fulfilled by the emergence of active consumers (prosumers) and distributed generation;
• Implementation of new technologies and new business models, as well as the results obtained;
• Preparing specialized staff for access to new technologies;
• Increasing the performance of the distribution service and evaluating the performance indicators.
• Proposals regarding the development directions of the electricity and natural gas supply sector.
• New criteria for evaluating the performance of energy supply companies.
• Solutions for the training of specialized personnel.
The event recording can be watched on WEC/RNC online channels.
Click for acces Youtube
Click for acces Facebook