|Event organized by:|
|The energy transition requires special efforts of research, design, construction and modernization of electrical installations to develop solutions that meet the power supply requirements, energy sector decarbonization and increasing electricity supply service quality. Digitization, modernization of power stations, new equipment development for energy production and process control in the electricity transmission and distribution network are important concerns of energy specialists.
Intelligent management solutions development of the electric power system can ensure an efficient management of the energy infrastructure and bring important contributions to achieve energy transition objectives.
Future specialists training to ensure the intelligent and efficient operation of new technologies is in the attention of both the university and companies that are developing new solutions for equipping the energy system.
|· Knowledge of the main current achievements in the field of increasing the performance of electricity transmission and distribution networks;
· Highlighting the main directions of development of transmission and distribution systems during the energy transition period;
· Emphasize the importance of digitalization in increasing the performance of energy systems.
|SUBJECTS OF INTEREST|
|· The experience of energy suppliers in providing performance services to end users;
· Implementation of new technologies and results obtained;
· Training of specialized personnel for access to new technologies;
· Evaluation of performance indicators.
|· Progress in the field of electricity storage;
· High performance wind installations included in the electric power system;
· New solutions regarding the digitization of power stations;
· Training specialists for new technologies;
· Intelligent management of transmission and distribution systems.
|· Specialists in the electricity transmission sector
· Specialists in the electricity distribution sector
· Specialists in the electricity production sector
· Representatives of producers from renewable sources
· Energy specialists in the industry
· Specialists from the university environment
· Representatives of the Ministry of Energy
The event LIVE STREAMING can be watched on WEC/RNC online channels.
Click for acces Youtube
Click for acces Facebook