WEC/RNC considers the confidentiality of your personal data very important. Our website complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), which is a mandatory legislative act.
Interpretation and Definitions
– The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
– The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
– You means the individual accessing this website, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
– Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to WEC/RNC, B-dul Lacul Tei, nr. 1-3 București, Sector 2, 020371.
– Website refers to WEC/RNC, accessible from www.cnr-cme.ro
– Service refers to the Website.
– Country refers to: Romania
– Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
– Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
– Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
– Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
– Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
– Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Website.
– Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
– When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
– We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
– You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
– Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
– To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service
– To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
– To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
– To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
– With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
– With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners
Retention of Your Personal Data
– The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
– Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Security of Your Personal Data
– The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Websites
– We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You can at any time benefit from the right of access and intervention on the data, you can oppose their processing and request their deletion by sending a request to any of our contact methods: WEC/RNC, Lacul Tei Boulevard, no. 1-3, Bucharest, Sector 2, 020371, + 40372-821-475, + 40372-821-476, email@example.com.